Mine Shut Downs and Preventative Maintenance
At MACA Interquip we will work with you to develop optimal mining maintenance solutions. We have an extensive range of maintenance and mine shut down services and can provide experienced crews of all sizes for the maintenance of fixed plant equipment.
Our crews can:
- Conduct preventative and remedial maintenance
- Quickly mobilise crews on various rosters or for one-off shut downs
- Repair structural steel
- Repair platework, chutes and liners
- Complete piping and modifications (both steel and poly)
- Rubber lining maintenance
- Sandblast and protective coating
- Mechanical repairs to crushers, conveyors, mills, gearboxes, pumps
- Modifications to design for access or operational benefits
- Tank and launder maintenance
- Conducts general maintenance to support operations.