Custom conveyor system, without the custom cost.
At MACA Interquip, we’re here to make it easier for you to operate a productive and profitable mining operation. Our turnkey mineral processing plant solutions give you whatever operational capability and capacity you need while minimising your downtime, labour and capital costs.
Greater choice and flexibility.
Whether you need a complete built-to-order, end-to-end conveyor system or you just want to extend your existing overland conveyor, our modular solution can be customised and seamlessly integrated with your existing infrastructure. Our expert team will work with you to innovate the solution you need.
We offer modular, standardised and interchangeable:
- Truss lengths (6m, 12m, 18m and 24m spans)
- Head, tail and gravity pulley assemblies
- Gravity tower assemblies
- Bolt-on walkways, handrails and cable trays
- Bolt-on dust and wind guards
- Conventional tail and gravity tensioning systems.
Built to last.
With a reduced parts count and fully galvanized finish, all the heavy-duty modules and components within our category D cyclone-rated, Australian Standard conveyor systems are built to:
- Perform reliably in even the harshest conditions
- Eliminate the need for site paintings and touch-ups
- Reduce maintenance requirements and downtime risk.