MACA Interquip is your mineral processing solution provider. With over ten years’ experience in mine site construction, we are an ISO compliant Western Australian owned company specialising in structural, mechanical and piping installations.
Ready for Anything.
Our capacity and capability to manage and deliver concurrent projects with experienced and flexible teams means we can respond to your requirements. We own our fleet of construction equipment and can mobilise quickly and efficiently.
We’re your end-to-end solution, offering a full range of site services:
- Construction: Fixed plant installation and commissioning.
- SMP Supply and Installation: Structural, mechanical and piping capabilities.
- EPC Contracts: Engineering, procurement and construction.
- Tank Builds.
- Maintenance: Mining maintenance solutions.
- Upgrades: Process plant upgrades.
- Refurbishment: On and off site refurbishment services.
- Dismantling & Relocation: Plant dismantling, relocation and installation.
Equipped for Everything.
All of our equipment is modern and well maintained. We’re not interested in providing you with outdated solutions. Our large fleet of equipment enables us to undertake concurrent projects.
The fleet comprises:
- 220 tonne Liebherr hydraulic crawler
- 130 tonne Grove all terrain
- Two 75 tonne Grove rough terrain
- 45 tonne Grove rough terrain
- Two 30 tonne rough terrain
- Six 20 tonne Frannas
- Forklifts & Telehandlers
- Access Equipment
- Site vehicles – trucks, utes and buses
Tools and Infrastructure.
MACA Interquip’s in-house tool inventory is able to supply up to 200 on-site tradesmen and is complemented by mobile workshop facilities.
Talk to us today about how we can find you an affordable solution for your next project. We will work with you to create the solution you need.